About Our Team
The team in Alpharetta offers a breadth of orthodontic services to meet the needs of kids, teens, and adults. Helping our patients reveal confident smiles through tailored orthodontic treatment plans is our goal. If you’re looking for braces or Invisalign® aligner options from a family orthodontist near you, book your FREE consultation online or by phone today.
Alpharetta Team Fast Facts
A little more about your local smile makers:
- Dr. Jordan earned a doctorate of dental medicine from Dental College of Georgia and completed his orthodontic residency at St. Louis University
- Dr. Jordan is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics
- Top 1% Invisalign® Diamond Plus Provider
- Former President of Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Jordan Orthodontics proudly serves the communities in the following zip codes: 30022, 30004, 30005, 30075, 30076
- Among the top orthodontists in Alpharetta, GA with state-of-the-art equipment
- Convenient scheduling and progress tracking through Jordan Orthodontics Anywhere app
- Affordable monthly payment options and discounts are available for qualifying patients
- Most dental insurance plans accepted
Conveniently located on North Point Parkway in Alpharetta, we are proud to serve the communities of Milton, Peachtree Corners, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Duluth, and Dunwoody. So, if you’re looking for an orthodontist near Avalon, we are just 5 minutes from Alpharetta’s premier shopping district in North Fulton County. Learn more about our Jordan Orthodontics team and schedule your visit. We can’t wait to see your smile!
Our Alpharetta Team
Get to know the many friendly faces you’ll meet when you visit our Alpharetta office for treatment.
Jordan Orthodontics Loves Alpharetta
Supporting local charities, schools, and other important causes in our communities is important to us. Want to tell us about an opportunity? Get in touch: [email protected].
What Our Patients Are Saying
Frequently Asked Questions
It is very important to avoid foods that could result in broken brackets, loose wires, or broken appliances. Examples of foods that you should avoid:
- Chewy foods such as bagels, fruit leathers, or beefy jerky
- Sticky foods like caramel candy, licorice, and marshmallows
- Crunchy foods like chips, raw carrots, raw celery, and popcorn
- Hard foods such as hard candy, hard breadsticks, or pizza crust
- Foods that require significant force to bite into such as corn on the cob and apples. You can still enjoy these foods by slicing the apples or removing the corn from the cob.
A common question we get is, “How long after getting braces can I eat normal foods?” We tell patients that it’s best to avoid foods that can damage braces throughout the treatment period. If you can’t say no to the craving, eat with extreme caution.
The cost of braces depends on which type of braces you choose, how long you will need treatment, and any other factors that might be unique to your treatment plan. Our treatment coordinators offer payment plans that can work with your budget and get you the orthodontic care that you need.
Dr. Jordan loves dental referrals, but the dentist does not need to make the appointment. Most patients call us directly and mention the dentist who referred them. We always love to send a thank you note to our dentists.